Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
(See also Waiver of Liability below)
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Waiver of Liability
To participate in The Comfrey Conference and or other Online courses, you must agree to the waiver of liability described below.
I understand that by signing up, registering and accessing this web site, I am agreeing to the following:
- I am participating in the Wise woman school online courses, Comfrey virtual conference, and or other Susun Weed, Ash tree publishing, Wise woman school Online course.
- I am aware that my participation in the online course / conference and following the advice, recipes etc could result in potential side effects. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify any treatments before I experience any side effects.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the online course / conference I agree to assume to full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages know or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the online course / conference, including those which may result from negligence of the Teacher.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the online course / conference. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any "Claim" (as defined below) I may have against Susun Weed, Ash tree publishing and Wise woman school ("Released party") that I may sustain as a result of participating in the online course / conference even if the Claim arises from the negligence of the "Released party" or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless "Released party" from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from negligence of "Released party" or anyone else. "Claim" includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering, distress, or death that I many suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in online course / conference.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any "Released party" from any Claim caused by an y negligence or other acts of any "Released party".
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of NY, and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in NY. In case any provision of this agreement shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by registering for and accessing this website, online course / conference offered by Susun Weed, Ash tree publishing, Wise woman school and The comfrey conference, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions stated herein, and I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any "Released party".